To minimize and avoid the risk of contamination, Euro Clínica Rincón has taken the following preventive measures:
- Making an appointment is mandatory (except for emergencies), also for the thrombosis service.
- If you have had symptoms such as coughing, fever, shortness of breath or have been tested positive 14 days before the appointment, we ask you to wait 14 days to make an appointment.
- We ask you, if possible, not to come to the appointment accompanied.
- We also ask you to arrive at the time of your appointment and not earlier.
- The maximum number of people allowed in the reception / waiting room is 3. If you arrive at the clinic and notice that there are 3 people in the waiting room, we ask you to wait outside. There are chairs outside so you don’t have to stand.
- Upon entering, you have the option to disinfect your hands. This is mandatory.
- It is mandatory to wear a mouth mask.
- If possible, we ask you to respect the distance of 2 meters from other patients.